Monday, March 2, 2009

Poster Contest

So tonight I found this contest on the Internet. It's hard for me to believe that the Simpsons have been on TV for 20 years, makes me feel old.
The weekend was full of birthday stuff for my son, cleaning Friday followed by the party Saturday. It went very well again his year, lots of fun & lots of people. We even had a few neighbors over, which is nice. 4 years in the house and just now having them over. Then Saturday night and Sunday were full of what I can only assume was food poisoning from an egg salad submarine. The up side is that I wasn't sick with anything long lasting and I was the only one who ate the sandwich. The down side was, well the effects of food poisoning. I'll do an actual birthday post tomorrow on the actual birthday.

No comments: